Friday 24 July 2009

Cock Crow Inn. Mill Lane, Hebburn, Tyne & Wear, NE31 2EY. Tel:0191 4285730

The Cock Crow Inn. Some 12 years or so ago, I stumbled across this place when I was looking for a new pub to meet my father. Having moved to Ellington, Northumberland, I had to find a wateringhole which was handy for the Tyne tunnel and within easy reach of Felling. On neutral ground, so to speak, was the Cock Crow. A quiet and pleasurable place it turned out to be.
So many years on it hasn't changed. Not a real drinkers pub but a pleasant and comfortable experience just the same.
With the reliable and tasty Hobgoblin on tap, Ringwoods Boondoggle and Wychwood Brewery's Wild One also available, I was well enough pleased thank you very much.
Off I went happy!


To follow

No comments:

Post a Comment