Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Promenade, 1 Queens Parade, Seaburn, Sunderland, SR6 8DA, Tel:0191 5292226.

LEFT CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

The Promenade pub is right on the sea front at Seaburn.
I must admit, I walk along the actual promenade here every week, and if the tide's in and a bit unsettled, it can be spectacular. Strange, for me that is, I had never called at The Promenade to sample the ale even though there's a Cask Marque sign at the door. Must be something wrong with my specs I thought! So after a swift visit to the opticians last week, just to check you understand, I called in for a pint.
A pleasant surprise! Two hand pulls on and a friendly and comfortable interior for the coming winter months. Deuchars IPA and a nice pint of Tetleys real ale.
The Promenade has become a regular haunt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment